Thursday, January 27, 2011

Team Meeting

After many emails and conversations on the phone, I finally met my upline, Beth Ann Wilson, in person.  She is just as wonderful as I imagined!  She put together a wonderful meeting for her downlines to update us on all she learned at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference.  And, best of all, we completed 3 make and take projects. 
Faux Silk Card
The card is made using a faux silk technique, which was so cool to see take effect. 

Scrapbook page with Create a Cupcake
The scrapbook page uses the new Create a Cupcake Stamp set and Build a Cupcake punch in the Occasions Mini.  It was very fun, and now, they are both on my wish list! 

Box using Ice Cream Parlor DSP, ribbon and buttons
The box was made using the fun Ice Cream Parlor paper and ribbon available with the Sale-a-bration promotion.  I adore the color combination in these!  This box can be filled with treats and tied up for a quick and easy present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment