Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flu and Valentines

Wow, nothing like a flu bug to knock a person down for a while.  I'm feeling slightly more human this morning, so maybe the end is in sight.  Let's hope!
I managed to make some simple Valentine's for the teachers at school before the bug really hit.  Some of you will get a sneak peak at them on here before you get it in person!  And I've managed to put together a heart person Valentine for my daughter's class.  She says she likes them, we just have to get them made by Monday!  I CASE'd the idea from a woman in my team meeting.  She included a stick of gum or candy bar inside her card, which I would have loved to do, but no candy in school!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper
Red Glimmer Paper
Punches:  Full Heart, Heart Small, 1/2 Inch Circle
Stamps:  Filled with Love
Ink: Real Red
SNAIL Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment