Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stamp Camp Vote

Hello blog followers!  I'm doing a quick poll to determine what you would most like to make at Stamp Camp.  During my Stamp Camps, you make 6 cards (3 of two different designs) for $10.  Would you like to make seasonal cards, such as for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter?  Or would you rather make general cards for birthdays, get well soon, and thank you's?  OR would you like to make both?  Visit my blog (if you are reading via facebook, just follow the link in this posting) and cast your vote.  The poll is at the top of the right hand column.  Then, be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you voted, so I can enter you into a drawing for a little goodie!  Vote today, poll closes at midnight on February 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment