Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twitterpated Love

Every once in a while, I find that I make a card I absolutely love.  This is one of them!  I used the Full Heart Punch and Red Glimmer paper, along with the Small Heart Punch for the largest heart in the middle.  I used the new embosslits die, Fashionable Hearts, and the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (both items in the new Occasions Mini Catalog!) for the rest of the hearts.  The stamp is from the P.S. I Love You stamp set.  Also in the Occasions Mini is the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, which I used to border the paper.  If you host a workshop during the Occasions Mini Catalog time period, you will receive a free Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler from me as a special gift!  Contact me today to schedule your workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment