Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfectly Preserved


I adore this stamp set!  And when I saw a similar card to this on Pinterest, I knew I had to recreate it.  You will notice several sneak peeks of products coming out in the Holiday Mini--the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, the Cannery Set Framelits, and the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Ordering for customers starts August 1st!

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Ink:  Craft White, Early Expresso, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Early Expresso, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, dimensionals, Early Expresso Baker's Twine, Jewels, Cannery Set and Bitty Banners Framelits, 1 inch square punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

A huge thanks to Ladybug Designs for the sharing her creation and inspiring me to make this card!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking card Lori! Don't you just love the jar?!!! I can't believe I used it again on my card today!!!!

    ReplyDelete