Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Embellished Events Baby Thank You


I mass produced these baby duck cards for my cousin.  She is using them as gifts to give expecting mothers; isn't that a great idea!  Since they don't know what gender the babies will be, we wanted to keep the cards neutral, so we went with the So Saffron and Certainly Celery Colors.

To finish off the gift, I also made the boxes to hold the cards.  I originally made a box in this post, but the link to the tutorial no longer worked.  I have created my own tutorial, and will share it with you soon!

Stamps:  Embellished Events
Ink:  markers in So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Other:   Adorning Accents Edgelits, Windows Frames Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Folders

No comments:

Post a Comment