Monday, April 1, 2013

Butterfly Punched and Pierced


For this card, I used the Elegant Butterfly punch, then outlined it with the Paper Piercing Occasions pack.  Be sure to stamp your sentiment at this point, before using dimensionals to pop it up (not that I speak from experience, or anything!).  I layered a piece of patterned paper from the Brights Collections Designer Series Paper onto the card base.  THEN I attached the top layer with dimensionals.  Finally, I punched the Bitty Butterfly, inserted a brad, and used a glue dot to adhere.


Stamps:  Made for You
Other:  Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, glue dots, dimensionals

Paper and ink will depend on what DSP you choose!

Thanks to SU! demonstrator Mary Fish for the inspiration for this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment