Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Silhouette Birthday, Last day of FREE SHIPPING


To make the border of of this card, I took a 4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of Whisper White and used the Simply Scored Board to make a rectangle 1/4 inch out from the side.  I like the frame that it made for the rest of the card.

I also stamped off for the stem to make it lighter (meaning I inked up my stamp, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it on my card stock for the card).

I was shooting for a masculine birthday, but I'm not sure if it's "manly" or just more of an autumn card. 

Stamps:  Summer Silhouette, Blooming with Kindness
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party
Paper:  Whisper White, More Mustard, Retired DSP Spice Cake
Other:  Simply Scored Board, Seam Binding in Pool Party, Houndstooth Embossing folder, Scallop Edge Border Punch, dimensionals

Thanks to SU! demonstrator Catherine Pooler for the inspiration for this card.  

Today is the last day to take advantage of FREE SHIPPING!  Have you placed your order yet?  Click here to start shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment