Monday, May 27, 2013

Bon Appetit with the Chef


Today's post is a sample of the card I made for the restaurant owners celebrating their 1 year anniversary.  I used the retired stamp set Voila, stamped in Staz-on ink and colored with a blender pen and various ink pads.  I added a touch of Crystal Effects for the bottle on the tray and the chef's buttons for a glassy look.

Stamps:  Voila
Inks:  Staz On
Paper:  Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Other:  blender pen and various ink pads, Crystal Effects

On a separate note, my computer blew up (literally) and I had to order a new one.  It is running Windows 8, which has been a frustrating thing for me to try to get used to.  Plus, I lost some of the programs which I had used to edit pictures, not to mention trying to recover all the information that was (luckily) backed up on an external hard drive.  Add to that Strawberry Festival, an upcoming craft show, and the end of the school year, and I have not been able to post as much as I would like!  I just wanted to let you all know that I am indeed crafting and creating, and I hope to get more posts going soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment