Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mosaics are new!

This card features new in colors, a new stamp set, new punch, and a new embossing folder!  I combined Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Coastal Cabana from the new in-colors.  I embossed the cardstock with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder, then used the Mosaic Madness stamp set to fill in some of the spaces (the Stamp-a-ma-jig was crucial in getting them lined up exactly!).  The deepness of the embossing didn't show up unless I held the card just so...and believe me, I took lots of different photographs! 

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
Other:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment