Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Punch Art Ladybug

My daughter recently received a ladybug house for her birthday.  As a thank you note, I helped her create this card. 

Stamps:  Build a Blossom (retired)
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Other:  Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (retired), Blossom Petals Builder Punch (retired)
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (item #110755)
1 3/4 inch scallop circle punch (for both flower center and ladybug wings)
1 1/4 inch circle punch (ladybug body)
1 inch circle punch (ladybug head)
Owl Builder punch (for circles on ladybug and center of flowers)

Notes:  I just trimmed a piece of Basic Black for the antennas.  I drew the lines on the center of the flower by hand.  I used the Tombow adhesive to glue the dots to the center of the flower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment