Sunday, November 2, 2014

Update

If you are a blog follower of mine, you may noticed a significant drop in my postings.  Like almost all of us, I have many titles--wife, mommy, prek coordinator/teacher, crafter, runner, etc.--and having the job of Stampin' Up! demonstrator was one that I loved.  However, I also started a new venture as a consultant for Steeped Tea, which is an up and coming direct sales company that sells loose leaf tea, tea accessories and products.  In my endeavor to find balance in my life, something had to give, and unfortunately, making the minimums to stay active with Stampin' Up! was one of the things that I decided to let go.  This does not mean that I will not continue to make cards and post them, nor does it mean that I may never join SU! again.  But at this point in time, I'm sad to say, I am no longer an active demonstrator. 

If you are interested in my new venture, you can find me at my Steeped Tea website, facebook page, or blog

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to buy from, I encourage you to visit the online shop of my upline, Beth Ann Wilson, who has become, and will continue to be, a wonderful friend of mine. 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment