Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snowflake Soiree Swap and other Leadership Pictures


I had a wonderful experience attending Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference this past week with my several of my team members (see more pictures below).  Being in sunny Orlando, Florida was only one of the perks; bringing home creative inspiration, meeting other demonstrators, winning prizes from the Prize Patrol, being the first to see new products, walking across stage for my promotion, and of course SWAPPING cards are just a few of the others!


The card pictured above is similar to one of the cards I made to swap.  The final card was also embossed with the Snowflake embossing folder on both the top and bottom pieces.  Also, although it doesn't show in the picture, the words and darker snowflakes were heat embossed with iridescent ice, which gave a nice sparkle to this card.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture before I traded them all away!

Tip:  You might notice that this card follows the same layout as this card from my Christmas Stamp Camp.  If you find a design style you like, you can use it with different stamps and colors to create various cards.  You will see this in my next few posts! 

Stamps:  Trust God, Snowflake Soiree
Inks:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other:  Iridescent Ice, heat tool, Snowflake embossing folder


Here are some other pictures from the trip. Captions are above the photos. 

Waiting for the trolley outside in beautiful Florida. 

Prizes galore!   

I know it is blurry, but it is my walk for my Senior Supervisor promotion.  And look--I'm on the Jumbotron!

Stampin' Up! makes a difference in lives everywhere; for a service project, 
we filled bags like these with TONS of Stampin' Up! supplies to be 
donated to elementary teachers in Orlando!

Good times on the trolley!

With my roomies, Beth Tanner and Debbie Kittle.  

Are you sensing a theme here...trolley ride again! 

Our group was lucky; we had winners during almost all of the Prize Patrols!

Glitter tattoo.  Closest I'll ever get to the real thing. 

So nice to see flowers in bloom!

One of the many display boards with ideas.

The hotel to which we were "relocated" served us warm, chocolate-chip cookies, and even gave us extra on the morning we left!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment