Monday, February 21, 2011

Team Meeting with Kathy

In addition to being on a wonderful team under my upline, Beth Ann Wilson, I'm also on her upline's team, Kathy Hamrick.  I am having so much fun meeting other Stampin' Up! demonstrators, seeing their creative ideas, and learning new techniques.  After this meeting, I'm more certain than ever that for my birthday next month I will be buying myself the Big Shot as a present!  Love that demonstrators will get an additional discount during our birthday month! 


These are two cards that we made at our meeting.  The first one uses a set from the Occasions Mini, Clearly for You.  The picture is a little dark, but I think you can see the Gold Glow Smootch Spritz.  I love the little bit of added sparkle.  The second card is made using stamp sets from the Sale-a-bration promotion, Sweet Summer and So Happy for You.  The Sweet Summer set is now on my wish list too!

No comments:

Post a Comment