Saturday, August 20, 2011

Operation Write Home Make-One, Take-One Card Event

In remembrance of 9/11, I will be hosting a make-one, take-one card making event to support Operation Write Home. See the link at the bottom for more information about this wonderful project that supports our troops by providing them with blank cards to send home to their loved ones. At my event, you will get to make one card for OWH and one card for yourself for FREE.

Please help me send a huge box of cards to our troops! No experience in stamping is necessary and the card will be quick and easy to make. Start time is rolling, but I plan to start right after school so all my teacher friends can stop by on their way home from work. Ending time will be whenever every one is gone, or bedtime! Bring a friend, just RSVP so I can have enough materials prepared.

http://operationwritehome.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment