Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Stampin' Up! Birthday Party!

I was delighted to be asked to have a Stampin' Up! birthday party for a wonderful girl turning 11.  After tossing around several different ideas, we decided that each girl would get to make a journal and coordinating pen using the Beyond the Garden Designer Series paper and a book mark using the Big Shot.  I also put together goody bags for each of the girls containing a mini catalog, ink spot and marker. 

The party was fabulous.  The birthday girl was sweet and her friends were all so polite and friendly.  I look forward to stamping with some of them at upcoming Stamp Camps!  ;)

Here are a few pictures of the girls (I blurred their faces because as a teacher I don't put kids' pictures on the internet without parental permission).  Each of the journals came out differently; it was fun to see their creativity! 

For my journal, I used the new Spice Cake designer series paper which I LOVE.  It can be found in the new Holiday Mini here



If you would like to book a birthday party for a special someone you know, contact me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment