Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer Smooches Sneak Peek and Pulley Card

Yes, I am sad that Sale-a-bration is almost at an end and we will have to say goodbye to some great stamp sets and beautiful Designer Series Paper.  But of course, Stampin' Up! has good things in store right around the corner!  Beginning April 1st, you will be able to order a special new suite of products called Summer Smooches.  New stamps, paper, brads, and an oh-so-cute die for the Big Shot.....I'm getting ahead of myself.

Today's sneak peek features the new DSP and the Bright Blossoms stamp set on an oh-so-fun pulley card!  I played with it repeatedly after creating it because it is such a fun card.  As you can see, one gentle tug of the ribbon pulls out two sides of the card. 


Check back on April 1st when customers can get their orders in for these great products.  Can't wait?  Sign up as a demonstrator and you, too, can pre-order the newest products.  I would love to expand my already great team of demonstrators!

No comments:

Post a Comment