Monday, May 7, 2012

Join the Stampin' Up! team for just $99!

How I love the perks of being a SU! demonstrator!  Today, I got a sneak peek at the 2012-2013 catalog.  I have to say, I was a little bit concerned with all the retiring items, including some of my favorites, but there was no need for worry.  The new catalog is full of great new stamps and accessories, and my wish list is long.  If you want to join the ranks of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators who get sneak peeks and early orders, I would love to have you on my team.  SU! has made it even easier to join; now the start up cost is just $99--and now what you get is completely customizable.


Each kit contains a business supplies pack (valued at $65)-things that every demonstrator needs to start her business. After that, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our high-quality products. You can choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies to create a kit valued at over $190 that still ships for free!

Remember, you can be a "hobby demonstrator" and simply use the 20% discount on SU! products you love, or you can conduct workshops and take orders for added benefits.  It's all up to you!  Contact me with any questions about joining; again, I'd love to grow my already fantastic team of demonstrators!

No comments:

Post a Comment