Thursday, June 21, 2012

By the Seashore



I love this new stamp set called By the Seashore and it made a perfect summery setting for this card.  I used a sponge dauber and Marina Mist ink to create the ocean and Crumb Cake cardstock for the sand.  I stamped the sand dollar on Crumb Cake with Crumb Cake ink and stamped the crab onto Riding Hood Red with Cherry Cobbler ink.  The feather is from the new stamp set Fine Feathers and is stamped with Basic Gray ink on Sahara Sand cardstock.  The branches in the corner are actually from the Tags 'Til Christmas set and I colored them with Old Olive and Wild Wasabi markers.  The sentiment is from the new stamp set From My Heart.  I used the Labels Framelits--one to emboss and a larger one to cut, then inked the edges using Marina Mist ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment