Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Best Valentine in the World


When I was little, the book The Best Valentine in the World was one of my many favorites.  It's the story about a fox who works hard to create a special valentine.  Maybe it's the illustrations that captured my attention so much, and why, when I think of making valentines, I always want to include a touch of purple.



The card features the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and coordinating Framelits.
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Inks:  Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Other:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits

The book is written by Marjorie Weineman Sharmat and illustrated by Lilian Obligado.  Sadly, it is out of print, but this link will take you to Amazon where you can find used copies of it for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment