Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 4th of July Stampin' Up! style


Happy Fourth of July! 
I know it is a little early, but I thought maybe you would want to make some of these to send, too.  I first cut the white and red cardstocks using the Top Note die.  Then I cut the Real Red piece in 1/2 inch sections.  I adhered the red on top of the white, then ran it through the Big Shot with the Stripes Embossing Folder.  I used a piece of 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch Midnight muse to make the corner piece (make sure you put it in the correct corner!), then ran it through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I trimmed it down slightly, so the corners of the Top Note die would match.  I punched out the stars from Silver Glimmer Paper and adhered them to the flag with glue dots. 

Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Embossing Folders Stripes and Perfect Polka Dot, Star Punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack, Top Note Die (retired), glue dots

Although the Merry Minis Punch Pack is not in the current catalog, it is a carryover item.  You can see all of the great holiday products that carried over and are still available here

No comments:

Post a Comment