Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowflake Die with Tinted Glimmer Paper



Demonstrators receive a magazine full of ideas and inspiration, and that's where I found the idea for this card.  I LOVE the glimmer paper which comes in silver, red, and champagne colors.  We can also color the silver paper to create different shades!  On this card, I used a sponge dauber, Tempting Turquoise and Lucky Limeade inks to color the snowflakes.  You can use a heat tool to set the color, but I made this card when Hurricane Sandy had taken our electric, so it was days before I actually had power again!

Stamps:  Snowflake Soiree
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, heat tool, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment