Wednesday, March 27, 2013

By the Tide, Squared and Simplified

When I was asked to provide a stamping activity for the alumnae chapter meeting of my fellow Alpha Gamma Delta sisters, and I was instantly both excited and terrified.  What was I going to show a group of non-stampers to express how awesome stamping is?  Luckily for me, the Stampin' Success magazine (one of the perks of being a demonstrator!) had two great cards that I CASE'd (Copied and Shared Everything).

In the first card, we stamped the images on Whisper White, then punched them out with the 1 1/4 inch square punch and layered them onto a 1 3/8 inch square punch of Not Quite Navy cardstock.  Add the poem-like words from the stamp set to the card front, and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes to complete the card!

We also made this card at March's Stamp Camp, and this time also used a Not Quite Navy card base, as shown in the picture above.

Stamps:  By the Tide
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Other:  1 3/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch square punches

No comments:

Post a Comment