Friday, January 6, 2012

Gift Certificates


Gift certificates are the perfect gift for the person in your life who loves Stampin' Up!  Last month, I was asked to make gift certificates for two of my customers.  I was so honored to make these because I adore both of these girls (hi, Lauren and Ally!).  The first certificate was for a birthday, so I made this neat holder for it.  I used the Got Treats stamp and some of the Mica Flakes that were in the Holiday Mini catalog.  (I just realized those were discontinued; wish I had stocked up!)

I've blocked out the personal information, but you can see what a gift certificate would look like.  Contact me if you would like to order one for a special stamper! 


*Gift certificates issued by me are redeemable only through me, 
not through the Stampin' Up! website.

No comments:

Post a Comment