Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Mini Catalog

Happy New Year!  I think it's fitting that the first post of this new year is a sneak peak at a card using new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  Products won't be available for customers from this catalog until January 4th (just a few more days to wait!), but as a demonstrator, I get the perk of ordering the products early.  There are some wonderful new stamps and other things, and I think you are going to LOVE the new products as much as I do.  I've put together a few sneak peeks to lead up to the kick-off of the new catalog.  Also, some of the cards feature Sale-a-bration items, which won't be available until January 24th.  Sale-a-bration is a great time to host a workshop or buy products; for every $50 you spend, you get to select a free product. 



This card features one of the new stamp sets, Mixed Bunch, and coordinating punches, Blossom.  The ribbon, Designer Series Paper and the sentiment "Thanks" are stamped from Sale-a-bration products.  Of course, I couldn't stop with just one card playing with this set, so I made several other samples.  Notice the extra large pearls on some of them?  Which card is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment