Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mixed Bunch Embossed, Stamped and Punched

Also at the workshop this past weekend, I demonstrated how to make this card.  I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set to stamp the flower in Daffodil Delight.  Next, I used the coordinating punch to punch two flowers out of Whisper White.  I ran them through the Big Shot using the Houndstooth embossing folder, then inked the edges using a sponge dauber.  Finally, I stacked the flower together using some dimensionals, added an Old Olive button with glue dots and stamped "Happy Birthday" from the Sale-a-bration set Elementary Elegance.  I will also be teaching fellow teachers in the Alpha Delta Kappa teacher sorority how to make this card this coming weekend.  I can't wait to share stamping with some new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment