Monday, February 13, 2012

Texturz Plate and Mixed Bunch

For this card, I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch to create the flowers.  The 'hi' is from the stamp set Fabulous Phrases.  But what I most want you to notice on this card is the white background that has been run through the Big Shot with a Texturz Plate.
See that pretty background?  The Texturz Plates create a more subtle impression than  embossing folders, but have a similar effect.  On the background piece, I used the multipurpose platform that comes with the Big Shot open to Tab 1, layered a plate, my paper, the silicone rubber pad and the impression pad.  To create a slightly deeper impression, on the smaller white piece, I closed the platform to Tab 2, layered a plate, my paper, the silicone rubber pad and then a clear cutting pad that comes with the Big Shot.  It was a slight difference, but the second way did make a deeper impression onto the paper. 

*This card was inspired by created by SU! demonstrator Michelle Surette.

No comments:

Post a Comment