Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Card Swap for Regionals

I made 50 cards to swap at Regionals, so I wanted to keep the design of the card simple, yet pretty.  I chose to use the Bordering on Romance stamp set, which I stamped in Pear Pizzazz and colored using a blender pen, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red.  I punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and adhered it with dimensionals.  I used a 1" strip of the DSP Twitterpated (love the flower pattern!).  I also used a strip of Whisper White and punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  The sentiment comes from the Kindness Matters stamp set, which you can get free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase. I stamped it with Riding Hood Red ink, punched it with the Word Window punch and layered it onto a piece of Baja Breeze punched with the Modern Label punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment